Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello guys!

I'm a fellow MCM and car lover. I'm a 17 year old dude from Sydney and own a 1990 MR2 which I'm modding every time I save up some money.
    I don't know much about forums but i'm trying my best to learn how it works.
    MCM really got me into cars and especially working on cars (which is my favourite part about owning a car) and I think they are great. I've seen Supergramps a couple times going down Victoria and its always so exciting to see, and also I've seen Marty drive past my school one time before which was super cool.
    Anyways hope to have some cool conversations about cars on this form,
    Cheers!

Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like a pretty cool car you've got, any pics you want to share with us? What kind of mods have you made so far, and what are you planning for later on when you've saved up enough dosh?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
      Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like a pretty cool car you've got, any pics you want to share with us? What kind of mods have you made so far, and what are you planning for later on when you've saved up enough dosh?
      Thanks heaps man, of course I got photos to share!
      I haven't had the car for a long time so I haven't gotten to do much but the previous owner has done some stuff.

The car has a bunch of revised MR2 stuff from the later model MR2s including:
      Shorter shifter
      Front Lip
      Suspension from a 97 Bathurst MR2
      Brakes
      Clear parker lights

Also has:
      Evo 8 seats
      Momo steering wheel
      TRD shift knob
      Avant Grade M220 wheels

Attached Files

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

I really love the SW20, and entertained the idea to buy one a while ago, but it's not a good car for tall drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kullman View Post
          Welcome to the forums.

I really love the SW20, and entertained the idea to buy one a while ago, but it's not a good car for tall drivers.
          Yeah, it's definitely a tough car to fit tall people in. I got my tallest friend to sit in the driver's seat and it was kind of hilarious. His knees were all over the steering wheel and I have Recaros and they were pushed all the way back.

Comment

Hi mate, I hope you are staying safe with this covid disease.

Comment

That's a very cool MR2 it has to be said!

A friend of mine used to have a heavily modified MR2 years ago, this was before I got to know him so I never saw it IRL but he's of course showed me some photos of it. It's definitely a car that has got onto my wish list for future projects....

Comment

Working...
              X