Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Man with an Irish Name Drives a French Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Man with an Irish Name Drives a French Car

Hi I'm Sean and I am here to learn stuff and eventually learn to ride goats and unicorns

This is my 2003 Peugeot 206. He is call Piere who has a 1.1l heart and has a solid shell for mods

so give me all the luck you can because I have plans.

I wonder when MCM will every buy a 206 and Mod it?

Welcome Sean!

Sounds like you have a solid base for some modding, albeit I guess there’s plenty to do for you if you are thinking about engine swaps and all that. Are you considering buying a more powerful donor 206 for swapping things over from?

Are Peugeots even sold in Australia?

Comment

Welcome to the MCM forums Sean.

206 is a good base tbh. Make sure you disconnect the battery before you do ANYTHING electrical, the body control modules are sensitive to electrical spikes and damp.

The 1.1 TU engine makes most power with the standard induction system, as tempting as it is to change it.

Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
      Welcome Sean!

Sounds like you have a solid base for some modding, albeit I guess there’s plenty to do for you if you are thinking about engine swaps and all that. Are you considering buying a more powerful donor 206 for swapping things over from?

Are Peugeots even sold in Australia?
      I think the 206 was at least!
      I stripped my car out so much it now has 49/49 weight distribution.

Project Diesel Tune:

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...ct-diesel-tune

My new Daily HA36S Alto Works

Martin's Kei to success

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...uki-alto-works

Comment

Originally posted by MHR1294 View Post
        I think the 206 was at least!
        That's cool, then there's at least still hope for a future 206 modding frenzy from Marty and Moog!

Comment

I appreciate the warm welcome thank you everyone. I was considering a new induction kit but I am thinking maybe go for raw power mods. My aim is to make this 1.1l rot box as fun to drive as the modern equivalent.

First step was me making the in car entertainment modern

Comment

Working...
          X