Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello there! newbie here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there! newbie here!

G'day guys! My name is Jack! I am 22, currently driving a 2005 2.7L v6 hyundai tiburon! not the fanciest thing or the most impressive but I love it!
    I help run/ am co owner for a small euro car spare parts company! Just trying to get on our feet.

I am currently looking for a new exhaust for it.. never done this before so am in need of some help.. how do i find the right exhaust for my car? I you amazing people could give me a few pointers and or help me find one that would be amazing!

Welcome to the forums Jack!

Sounds like an exciting venture you’ve got, best of luck with making it a success!

Don’t know where you might find an after market exhaust for your Hyundai, have you tried googling the usual exhaust resellers if there even is a ready made kit for it? I’m assuming you want something non-standard? You might though need to go and chat to some reputable exhaust shop and see if they can build you one?

Comment

I have found on on this website called "Carid" but the it is out of stock and to my knowledge has been for a while, was hoping to find something as a kit so i can do it myself.. coz I don't have another car to be able to leave mine at the shop.. My work is a fair way away from the shop haha im also not really sure on the usual exhaust resellers to be honest.. very new to it haha

Comment

Give them a call and see if they can order one for you.

Had to google the Tiburon as the name didn’t ring any bells, turns out it’s the one simply called Coupé over here. Nice looking car anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
          Give them a call and see if they can order one for you.

Had to google the Tiburon as the name didn’t ring any bells, turns out it’s the one simply called Coupé over here. Nice looking car anyway!
          I shall yeah I love it! thanks mate

Comment

Great stuff! Let us know if you have any joy with them. In the meantime perhaps someone else has a good suggestion on where to look for an exhaust kit.

Comment

Working...
            X