Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to this forum. I've got a 2020 Subaru Forester Sport.NA. From Chicago USA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master_Scythe
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
    Welcome to the forums! Nice car, but can't really help with meaningful suggestions on how to increase its power. Would performance tuning of the ECU be possible?
    Yes it is, And it's about all you can do unfortunately.
    Advance the timing for better fuel, and call it a day.

It's subarus weakest engine, with the weakest gearbox, in one of the heavier chassis.

Basically all you can do is look into how oldschool hondas used to tune things; removing unspring weight, underdrive pulleys, high flow cats and airbox filter, and a tune.

Expect to spend a lot of money for probably 10% power at most.
    But if you love the car, so be it.

Leave a comment:

• Kaktus
    replied
    Welcome to the forums! Nice car, but can't really help with meaningful suggestions on how to increase its power. Would performance tuning of the ECU be possible?

Leave a comment:

• New to this forum. I've got a 2020 Subaru Forester Sport.NA. From Chicago USA.

All I have been able to Mod on my subaru so far has been just visual stuff from stock. Trying to educate myself with what are my options if anything really to add more power to my Subaru. Its got a 2.5 NA engine. So just upgrading the turbo is not an option as far as I know without doing a lot of mods. Seen an episode with SuperGramps and it was mentions that it actually NA engine. So i guess theres hope. Currently stock is 182hp. which isn't at the wheels. I definitely what to have more power. Just not sure what I can do. Its got a CVT, its Automatic...does have the manual mode and have paddle shifters. Has a sport mode, which just adjust the throttle response. Any suggestions of what could work for a USA model.
Working...
X