Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G’day from Sweden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G’day from Sweden!

Hi!

I have been following the MCM crew for years but haven’t looked any deeper into the MCM world until recently, probably due to the Covid.

Just your average Swedish-Australian from the south of Sweden with probably way to many interests and hobbies and way to little time in the day for them all. One of them being cars.

My “daily” is a brand spanking new ”Sjösala”, (yeah, it’s a bicycle), the “weekender” is a 1987 VW Polo (mkII) CL with just over 7000 k’s on the odometer and the project car is a 1966 Ford Mustang HT.

When I’m not indulging in my hobbies am a mechanical engineer at the second (probably) most Swedish company you can think of.

Best Regards
    Niklas
    Last edited by Swedish_leijon; 12-10-2021, 08:12 PM.

Hej och välkommen!

That's a nice eclectic mix you've got, sounds like the Polo is almost brand new with so few miles on the clock!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
      Hej och välkommen!

That's a nice eclectic mix you've got, sounds like the Polo is almost brand new with so few miles on the clock!!
      Tack så mycket!

It still had the original tires on when it was handed to me back in 2014ish, that’s how “new” it is. Those slightly deformed and rock hard rings of cracked rubber were swiftly replaced. Other than a repaired exhaust and new fuel tank she is still bone stock and original.

I might do a “My crap car”-clip and send it in to “that other show with 38 viewers”
      Last edited by Swedish_leijon; 13-10-2021, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X