Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello. I've been huge fan for a few years now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. I've been huge fan for a few years now.

I come to the forums to ask if mightycarmods on Telegram is legit. I was told on YouTube to message there as if I won a prize. The dude answering claims to be Moog, but was super suspicious, giving 1 word answers to everything and talking like MCM was just his channel. I didn't give any personal info as he refused to acknowledge my hesitation to give personal info over the interwebz without some proof of who he was.
    the p
    "prize" I won was a bit rediculous too as he claimed it was a KTM 390 bike.

So for my own personal sanity, I gotta ask if this is really your acct. Or is someone using you guys to scam your subscribers.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by Diamondtron24 View Post
    I come to the forums to ask if mightycarmods on Telegram is legit. I was told on YouTube to message there as if I won a prize. The dude answering claims to be Moog, but was super suspicious, giving 1 word answers to everything and talking like MCM was just his channel. I didn't give any personal info as he refused to acknowledge my hesitation to give personal info over the interwebz without some proof of who he was.
    the p
    "prize" I won was a bit rediculous too as he claimed it was a KTM 390 bike.

So for my own personal sanity, I gotta ask if this is really your acct. Or is someone using you guys to scam your subscribers.
    That is so obvious scam.
    1982 Ford Taunus

1984 Ratty Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1963 Oldsmobile Super 88

1974 Chevrolet El Camino

Comment

Yeah. I started messing around with the dude last night. He claimed of course, that all I had to do was pay shipping of 156 us dollars for a motorcycle to go from Australia to the US LOL. When I told him I couldn't register an Australian bike in the US he asked if I wanted an IPhone instead. LOL cuz it's a MMC iPhone. That was only 56 dollars shipping. All i had to do was buy crypto and give it to a website to finish payment. Unfortunately he stopped talking to me when I demanded the iPhone come with nudes of his girlfriend. I guess he's a scammer of integrity!

Comment

Working...
      X