Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving To Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving To Australia!

Hello! My names kyle, I’m 20 years old and I’m from north of Scotland! I’ve been a massive fan of MCM since I was 13/14 I think. The channel made me fall in love with cars and actually helped me decide what I wanted to do in life! I’m now a fully trained mechanic.

As of November this year I’m moving to Australia on a working visa. Although been told it would be nearly impossible to get a job in a garage? Which is okay but I am trained for that job which is annoying.

I’m 50/50 to go to Brisbane or Sydney. I’ve got a couple months to decide but was just wondering what’s best for like, a car scene and night life. I love a road trip so hopefully after a couple months be able to buy my own motor. Hopefully meet people through the scene who can help out etc with the difference in laws. Would also love a track day as scotlands tracks are very short!

I’m super excited to move out here and hopefully meet some new friends and experience some amazing things.
    i will most likely be staying for two years. Never know might never come back to Scotland but we will see!

let’s see your motors also!

Welcome to the forums, Kyle! That sounds very exciting going to Australia for a couple of years to (hopefully) work, best of luck! I obviously don't live down there so can't help with where to go and where to try and find a job, but hope you'll get something sorted before too long.

Comment

Working...
    X