Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wordpress guru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress guru

So I am setting up a wordpress website. Nothing too fancy but I need help because I am not good at interwebs stuff. If anyone has experience with WP and would like to help me out please send me a pm so we can discuss what I would like the site to look like etc. I will be using a temple so it is not going to have to be built from the ground up, I just need some customization done to it.

So if you are good at wordpress and have time to help me out that would be great.

Thanks

I'm not sure if i can help you. I've had a small amount of experience with wordpress as i was once an author of a wordpress blog.

I'll send you a PM anyway and see if i can help you out. If not, at least i tried
    Originally posted by ADowbs
    He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
    sigpic
    My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

So if you're using a template does that mean you just want stuff like banners? and other similar stuff?
      sigpic
      Originally posted by MOOG
      RS Liberty is an option but they are old and shit.
      Originally posted by TomBrulinski
      mate, have you seen it? hahaha I bet $1000 the half cut is going on the 180sx.

Comment

Basically banners, links to stuff, a semi custom looking site even tho its a template. I know stuff can be changed to make it look a little more like its not a template. As you guys know I am doing you tube videos, But I would like to also do articles and pictures like a regular blog, but have all the videos in the same place as well. Just like a 1 stop spot for LabJapan, Videos articles and pictures all in 1 place. Basically I do not wanna be bothered with all the cosmetics of the site. I just want to be able to have a nice looking blog where I can upload articles and videos.

Comment

I might be able to help you out.
          Have a look at my blog i made ages ago and see if that's the kind of customisation you're after:
          http://sunshineandhate.wordpress.com/

It's got a menu thing where you can change it to show only my music posts and my rants. Is that sort of what you're after?
          Originally posted by ADowbs
          He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
          sigpic
          My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

If it's just backrounds/banners/other similar stuff(not really sure how wordpress works) i may be able to help you, i do graphics stuff every now and then.
            Made my sisters business twitter BG and a pamphlet for the business.
            links to twitter and pamphlet.
            http://twitter.com/supplements_2_u
            http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...15347121_n.jpg
            sigpic
            Originally posted by MOOG
            RS Liberty is an option but they are old and shit.
            Originally posted by TomBrulinski
            mate, have you seen it? hahaha I bet $1000 the half cut is going on the 180sx.

Comment

I may be able to help you out Lucas, sent you a PM. I actually am a web developer that does WP sites quite often these days.
              Last edited by TSG; 18-07-2012, 12:25 AM.
              Bi-Winning

Comment

I don't know much about wordpress, but would like to integrate my Shopify page .My friend recommends using standalone WordPress as my website platform.I read all the steps and instrcution how to do it but still felling not very confient working in this program here https://caveni.com/the-10-best-googl...for-wordpress/ . I am not sure and are afraid to make mistakes . Someone can help me with advice or advise me on some issues?

Comment

Working...
                X