Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM 7 Day Challenge PART 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Rytis
    Frangipani

• Rytis
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynx View Post
    Thats a good idea!! Good luck
    It was year ago. But still it would be easy to live without sugar for a week ;-)

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Leave a comment:

• Lynx
    Frangipani

• Lynx
    replied
    Thats a good idea!! Good luck

Leave a comment:

• KingNiko
    Frangipani

• KingNiko
    replied
    Good luck every body!
    I suggest try going to the gym and maybe you will get hooked on exercising, Happend to me. Now I can go for months without softdrinks and junkfood. ( But papa needs his coffe)

Leave a comment:

• Bucko
    Frangipani

• Bucko
    replied
    Once I move I'm going to do this challenge....The TV and Internet would be the hard things to avoid.....I love my internets....

Leave a comment:

replied
    -No junk food of any kind for 7 days
    -1 hour of internet a day
    -No TV for 7 days
    -100 push ups, 50 sit ups, 20 squats, and 30 dips (every day for 7 days)
    -No Alcohol
    -No Smoking
    -Help someone else every day for 7 days (not too sure what to do but I will try)
    -No soft drink or coffee for 7 days
    -Drink 3L of water a day for 7 days

apart from 2 pieces of dark chocolate and a glass of red in the evening to make me live longer

Challenge accepted!

(this is a great idea moog)

Leave a comment:

• ae86man
    Frangipani

• ae86man
    replied
    daaaayumn..its going to be hard to do..but yeet its called a challenge
    BRING IT ON SUGAR

Leave a comment:

• Zangetsu
    Frangipani

• Zangetsu
    replied
    Can gladly say that I'm still sticking by this.

Leave a comment:

• SMCZ28
    Frangipani

• SMCZ28
    replied
    to help you out if your doing it for healthy reasons I suggest you try standing up for 3 to 6 hours, standing up for 6 hours will help you burn 300 cals because strange fact sitting down can lower your motab down quiet a bit.....
    SMCZ28
    Frangipani
    Last edited by SMCZ28; 01-10-2012, 12:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lphilp
    Hands Dirty +100kw

• lphilp
    replied
    No junk food of any kind for 7 days, No Beer No Smoking (don't do that anyway), No soft drink or coffee for 7 days, minor weights and 30 minute bike ride/walk.
    starting tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• walperstyle
    Hands Dirty +100kw

• walperstyle
    replied
    I can't wait until the 'sit in-front of the computer and surf the internet' challenge.

I don't do exercise at home because when I'm away at work for 2 weeks... its all exercise. I lose about 15lbs every time I go back to work.

Glad to see this thread though, many people will benefit from it.

Leave a comment:

• ceebee
    Frangipani

• ceebee
    replied
    MCM 7 Day Challenge PART 2

I've completed the challenge, didn't get a chance to post an update each day but basically I did 30 mins on the exercise bike most days but over the weekend was quite busy and saturday did about 1 1/2 hours wandering around the NGV in Melbourne and Sunday I spent 3 hours shopping so LOTS of walking! i will admit the extra situps and pushups got a bit lost along the way..

The hardest thing I found was remembering to do some kind of exercise in my down time, instead of sitting on my butt watching Telly I could be on the exercise bike, so I really had to remind myself to exercise. The best and most positive thing I got out of it was whenever I felt like eating something bad I had an idea of how long it would take me to work off those calories and made me think twice as to whether it was worth eating it!!

Leave a comment:

• MOOG
    administrator

• MOOG
    replied
    Great to read about your successes guys! Sorry I wasn't on here as much for day 6 and 7. We were busy filming!!

I was hoping that I would feel incredible by today, but I'm actually quite tired. But I am also going to continue doing more exercise than the 3 X a week that I usually so as a minimum. Looking forward to hearing more stories of success from other people who joined in the challenge!

Leave a comment:

• robotfantasy
    Frangipani

• robotfantasy
    replied
    Well I did not post for the last 3 days or so I was busy at work and stuff.
    Friday Saturday and Sunday all went well still no soft drink or excess sugar. The only day I did not do exercise was Sunday, though I worked 8 hours and it was rather physical labour so I will count that as 30 min of exercise.
    I think I will keep up the no soft drink and excess sugar and try to do more running walking and riding.
    Good work every one on getting though the week now we all just have to try and continue the habit and stay motivated.
    "Up with hope down with Coke"

Leave a comment:

• ricky_191
    MCM Forum Addict

• ricky_191
    replied
    After eating sugar I really didn't want much of it at all. It didn't taste as good as i wanted it to. Soft drink is awesome but lollies and sweets ,I felt to be to sweet and almost bad tasting because there was so much sugar in it :/ wow

Leave a comment:

• tekkentool
    MCM Forum Addict

• tekkentool
    replied
    Originally posted by Zangetsu View Post
    DAY 7 - SUCCESS

Welp. Done already. Did another hour of exercise today. Drunk nothing but water all day.

In retrospect it's been a great week. I'd like to thank M00G for organising it. Been a great motivator having this topic here and being able to check in. I don't know if I lost any weight because I don't own scales (lol) but I feel like I have. Beyond that it's been a great thing mentally. Been more productive working on my own personal projects after hours and it's been easy to get up in the mornings.

I've decided that I can't stop now, I need to make this part of my day to day life. So I'm going to commit to this until the All Stars Picnic on the 22nd and review my progress again then.
    Join a gym bro, it's infectious and once you start you can't stop. When I'm on, going well in a routine and keeping diet in check you can see improvements in the mirror week after week, feel better, live better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X