Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any female mcm forum members? If so say hi!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any female mcm forum members? If so say hi!

Just wondering how many of us are female!? Speak up ladies! Lets hear what you have to say.
    Last edited by phoenx; 14-12-2012, 09:33 PM.
    we all know this forum is about koalas, kangaroos and eucalyptus leaves, not cars.

Originally posted by phoenx View Post
    Just wondering how many of us are female!? Nothing tells a guy that he should date a girl more than her interest in cars. Speak up ladies! Lets hear what you have to say.
    This is actually the reason why you don't hear from many females on these forums.
    The guys around here have been known to go a bit over-attentive on any/most females that roam the forums.

Wouldn't surprise me if they got a bit creeped out and left due to that.

Comment

if your looking for some girls dude, car forums usually not a great place to start, not being sexist or anything i know a few girls into cars, and for the record the first person to ever take me drifting and the one who got me into the sport almost 10 years ago now was a girl but ye, my wife shows a bit of interest in cars, she knows the basics, but it goes dead in the water from there, but for the level of interest she has shown for a girl i guess im pretty lucky
      sigpic

Comment

I think my thread got misinterpreted. I am not looking for a girl to hit on or talk to. I have a girlfriend and im happy with her. I was just curious to see if there were any on here. And as far as the last bit. Forget i said it. Thats probally the reason it got misinterpreted lol.
        we all know this forum is about koalas, kangaroos and eucalyptus leaves, not cars.

Comment

Jay. (Milkchicken)
          Immortal_Beloved.
          Navy's wife.
          That chick who's intro page was like 26 pages long before it got locked.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but they're around.

Comment

Verywell, thanks bro. ____end thread____

Comment

Originally posted by ADowbs View Post
              Jay. (Milkchicken)
              Immortal_Beloved.
              Navy's wife.
              That chick who's intro page was like 26 pages long before it got locked.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but they're around.
              That rachel girl with the S13.
              Isabella.
              A girl named Freya who made an account but never used it.

Comment

ive already been through this.
                http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...guy-girl-ratio
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Jenga
                I'll be quite confident that it'll flog the p*ss out of a lot of cars. This thought gives me happy feelings in my pants.

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong N/A engine ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don't need no tarbo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
                ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Comment

I'm a girl teehee don't hit on me silly boys

Comment

aye and I'm the space pope
                    Originally posted by BIGZED
                    Honestly. If I'm up for too much longer, iM going to try and solicit possum for sex, and that shits going to end badly.
                    Originally posted by LikeABoss
                    Possum is our dark saviour, he loves us all in his own way
                    sigpic
                    Sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by mutton_wizard View Post
                      PM'd.

10chars

Comment

There are a few OP, not many though.

If you're hoping to make some friends with other ladies in the car scene then your best bet is to head out to the MCM meets.

The girls with lanyards, who actually are wearing clothing and look like they are having fun and usually with a bunch of guys around them drooling, yeah those are the ladies you want to make friends with.

As a general rule they don't stick around here for too long though, except Jay. She's just better than everyone!
                        sigpic
                        My 2008.5 Mazda Axela GT
                        Click here for the MCM Shop
                        Have you seen the MCM WIKI page? If not, click here!
                        "Limit's, like fears are often an illusion"
                        -Michael Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by mutton_wizard View Post
                          >btw I'm a girl
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Crazy2287
                          Stephen, Are you stalking me?

Comment

Gosh. I'm a girl, so hi.

I'm just here for probably the same reasons as everyone else. I love my car, I want to improve it and I want to learn a thing or two (or three, four; I'm a noob). I'd like to connect with other people that love cars.

I only have one friend around here that shares my love for cars. She is also the only friend I could share the experiene of fixing a car with. Coming here doesn't seem that far off, now, right?

I learned a lot already and I am planning to stick around. Just because. Well. Cars.
                            Assumption is the mother of all screw-ups

Comment

Originally posted by Cruizy View Post
                              Gosh. I'm a girl, so hi.

I'm just here for probably the same reasons as everyone else. I love my car, I want to improve it and I want to learn a thing or two (or three, four; I'm a noob). I'd like to connect with other people that love cars.

I only have one friend around here that shares my love for cars. She is also the only friend I could share the experiene of fixing a car with. Coming here doesn't seem that far off, now, right?

I learned a lot already and I am planning to stick around. Just because. Well. Cars.
                              Tip #1: Is the part sold exclusively on ebay? If yes, don't buy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X