Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moog’s new “evo”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moog’s new “evo”

<3 Moog’s new car # real evo!! Call me freakish but I think it’s beautiful.
    Yeah yeah, I know it’s a truck but just wait!

I think it's absolutely terrible, it's not going anywhere fast with those rims on it, lol!
    I stripped my car out so much it now has 49/49 weight distribution.

Project Diesel Tune:

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...ct-diesel-tune

My new Daily HA36S Alto Works

Martin's Kei to success

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...uki-alto-works

Comment

Actually i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Moog's new Lancer, its just goregoussssssssssss, im spewing i didnt see it for sale before Moog did, otherwise i would have bought it lol

Comment

I hate that they're doing another competition series, talking trash about each others cars and 'I will win and then you need to get rid of yours'. They've done that so many times in the past.

I honestly found the video hard to watch and I disliked it for that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaptain View Post
          I hate that they're doing another competition series, talking trash about each others cars and 'I will win and then you need to get rid of yours'. They've done that so many times in the past.

I honestly found the video hard to watch and I disliked it for that.
          Peugeot is better than Citroen

fight me!
          I stripped my car out so much it now has 49/49 weight distribution.

Project Diesel Tune:

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...ct-diesel-tune

My new Daily HA36S Alto Works

Martin's Kei to success

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...uki-alto-works

Comment

Peugeot is the same as Citroën

Comment

Peugeot or Citroën, thats a tough decision since the only Citroën i personally got my hands on was a 96 ZX Audace, and with Peugeot is a 04 307 SW wagon. Unfortunately both were in pretty crappy condition though its more than likely due to the road conditions of the country the cars were located in. That being said i almost bought a Renault R21 Concorde earlier this year, i was originally looking for a Tofas Sahin or a Tofas Dogan but the all the Tofas's i looked at were complete rust buckets whereas the Renault R21 Concorde i found was immaculate apart from the driver's seat having broken seatrails. I would have bought it but i realised by the time i fixed it and had my fun i'd have to try and sell it before i returned back home from my holiday (it was only a 3 month holiday and i was already halfway though my 2nd month).

Comment

My first car was a ZX and it was amazing, my second and current car is a C4, which is based on the 307. Though choice but have to go with ZX because the first car is always the best.

Comment

If you want a wicked shell for Moog's new 4G63 check out the Red 80's Magna North-South RWD drag shell on Gummi for 11g, anyone for sub 10's?

Comment

Mirage22, ive never really been a fan of the Magna's, though i must admit the old TP Magna Elite rims do look quite sexy for a set of stockers, same deal with the 86 Telstar TX5 Turbo rims. If i was to build a car with a 4G63 though, i'd have to go for an old Cordia Turbo for the shell, back in the early 2000's a mate of mine had a white Cordia Turbo, he blew his engine and we were about to get him the 4G63 from a VR4 Galant when we came across a wrecker who had the EVO3 version in stock which he bought instead, we dropped the engine in with an old school Wolf3D ECU, he ended up doing more mods to the engine, exhaust, injectors pump, cams, etc etc, we weighed the car at the local weighbridge which turned out weighing 997kg surprisingly lighter than the 1050kg they came with factory, he ended up having a sub 1000kg car pushing out around about 230-240kwatw, man that thing was scary, expecially when she'd start torque steering when you stepped hard on the accelerator OMG.

Marty's probably gonna be pissed with this if he reads it but one evening in 2001 we were cruising in the Cordia, we pulled up at a set of traffic lights and next to us pulls up a MY99 WRX completely packed out with a bunch of young guys of a certain ethnic persuasion (people from Western Sydney would know the type of people im talking about, no offence to anybody of that ethnicity, since i could be considered part of that ethnicity too), Light turns green, WRX dumps the accelerator, my mate dumps the accelerator in the Cordia, 1st gear Cordia fry's the front wheels, 2nd gear still frying the wheels sitting side by side with the WRX, 3rd gear cars still spinning the wheels smoking up the whole street as we pull ahead of the WRX, 4th gear tyres still smoking as were now 2 car lenght's ahead of the WRX, 5th gear tyres finally grip up we look behind and the WRX is miles behind us but we can hear him pushing it trying to catch up, through out all of this, the car was torque steering all over the place, old mate behind the wheel did his best keeping the car in our lane and on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by MHR1294 View Post

Peugeot is better than Citroen

fight me!
                      I'm with you man, Peugeot>Citroen all the way. I've recently been driving the old mans 207 GTi (which he replaced with a Celica GT-Four #companycar) while the Cappuccino is getting the diff sorted, and its just so nice. Great recaro style seats, ultra stiff chassis, great suspension setup etc. It feels like its on a well setup set of coilovers. 110% in the Peugeot camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X