Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hondas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hondas

Honda's are beast man,Moog agrees,and rake Love's it,what more proof do you need that's Honda's are epic man!but also in America Honda's are easy to find/cheap, performance parts are cheap an easy to get and there's a huge cult following an love for Honda,plus there's loads of them at the local wreckers,I would love to hear why my points are valid or invalid in the other forum members opinions!

1990 Chevrolet Chevy van G20

1984 Ratty Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1963 Oldsmobile Super 88

1974 Chevrolet El Camino

Comment

I agree with mister Honda here, I'd love the sound of VTEC, but I fail to see the discussion value of this thread

Comment

I thought the whole point of the sight was to discuss and enjoy cars of every nature,that's exactly what I'm trying to get started is a good discussion about our love of automobiles,I couldn't care less what brand just that we talk about it!

Comment

I'll admit I'm rather envious of just how many options Honda tuners have. Like they have so many engines to pick though, mix and match heads etc. And you'll find engine mounts for most combo's.
          94 RS-Ltd Roadster (NA8C)
          sigpic

Comment

There are alot of options and that's the main reason I was drawn to Honda's my 94 was hit last Saturday an I was almost killed but I am alive and I already bought a 90 Integra ls shell to put my modded beasty motor from the wreck into

Comment

Working...
            X