Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you binging at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Voyager, I really do. But the ship travels at the speed of plot, not of science (not that faster-than-light travel is scientific anyway)
    MCM Forum Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/xSy2yKFGPG

Opel Adam S 1.4 Turbo
    Nissan Skyline 25GT-T R34
    Yamaha XV950

(R-I-P) Ford Focus Mk1 TDDI Wagon
    (Sold) Skoda Rapid TDI
    (Sold) Yamaha FZS600 Fazer

Comment

Originally posted by Zecke View Post
      the ship travels at the speed of plot, not of science
      Lol, well said

Comment

Just finished Drive to Survive S3 and have now started binging Law and Order SVU. It's a guilty pleasure. The early eps are from 20+ years ago and seeing how technology has changed since then is something else!

Comment

Just finished Drive to Survive S2 and S3 (never watched S2 for some reason). Currently still on Star Trek Voyager and started with Avatar; Legend of Aang, used to love it as a kid lol

Comment

Not really binging as it’s a once a year thing, but watching Justin Rose tearing up Augusta this weekend...

Comment

Rewatching all of Supernatural at the moment.

And my bed-time watching, is Futurama. I like something 'familiar' to fall asleep to :P

Comment

I used to watch Supernatural with my mom when it still aired on tv, maybe over 15 years ago but never finished it. I only realised recently it ran for 15 seasons, I only ever got halfway maybe... Some good looking women in that series man

Comment

Yeah, it gets really good. Theres a season in the middle which is all boo hoo emotional, but luckily it's only 1 season, and then it's back to killing evil things.

Comment

Working...
                  X