Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you binging at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master_Scythe
    replied
    Yeah, it gets really good. Theres a season in the middle which is all boo hoo emotional, but luckily it's only 1 season, and then it's back to killing evil things.

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    I used to watch Supernatural with my mom when it still aired on tv, maybe over 15 years ago but never finished it. I only realised recently it ran for 15 seasons, I only ever got halfway maybe... Some good looking women in that series man

Leave a comment:

• Master_Scythe
    replied
    Rewatching all of Supernatural at the moment.

And my bed-time watching, is Futurama. I like something 'familiar' to fall asleep to :P

Leave a comment:

• Kaktus
    replied
    Not really binging as it’s a once a year thing, but watching Justin Rose tearing up Augusta this weekend...

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    Just finished Drive to Survive S2 and S3 (never watched S2 for some reason). Currently still on Star Trek Voyager and started with Avatar; Legend of Aang, used to love it as a kid lol

Leave a comment:

• Aaudsss
    replied
    Just finished Drive to Survive S3 and have now started binging Law and Order SVU. It's a guilty pleasure. The early eps are from 20+ years ago and seeing how technology has changed since then is something else!

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    Originally posted by Zecke View Post
    the ship travels at the speed of plot, not of science
    Lol, well said

Leave a comment:

• Zecke
    replied
    I like Voyager, I really do. But the ship travels at the speed of plot, not of science (not that faster-than-light travel is scientific anyway)

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    I've discovered a fault in Star Trek Voyager. They say they are 70.000 lightyears from earth and it would take 70 years to get back. I'm currently on Season 4, episode 1, Scorpions part II. The Borg wanted to turn Voyager back to the nearest Borg occupied planet and cancel the agreement to guide Voyager through Borg space after helping them defeat species 8472. In conversation between Chakotay and Seven of Nine, Chakotay argued that the trip back would take 5 days, in the wrong direction. Next, when Janeway recovers in sickbay, Chakotay tells her the Borg want to track back and says it's 40 lightyears.

So, 5 days to travel 40 lightyears would mean that 70.000 lightyears would take 1750 days, or 4.8 years.

Leave a comment:

• Zecke
    replied
    And planting a big one on Carter xD

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    In the middle of my backswing?! And the bit where he drew that face on a plate with ketchup

EDIT: Damn, forum doesn't do all caps...

I like the one where O'Neill (with 2 L's) went invisible and the word-jokes Teal'c made about it
    Last edited by TheCaptain; 22-01-2021, 10:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zecke
    replied
    Originally posted by Master_Scythe View Post

And a constant loop of SG1.
    Best episode was the one with the time loop and O'Neal is golfing through the portal and losing. His. Mind.

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    Originally posted by Master_Scythe View Post

Oh yes, and that! Such a cool series, I've lost count how many times I've rewatched that over the past 10 years or so

Leave a comment:

• Master_Scythe
    replied
    New season of Disenchanted.

Leave a comment:

• Zecke
    replied
    DS9 has a huuuge bonus if you binge it. Due to the density of it, if you only watch one episode a week (as the original format was), the catchiness doesn't come across. But in the binge format, story and character arcs get a lot more dynamic. Don't get discouraged after the first few episodes, it takes a bit of world-building and character introduction before the stories really take off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X