Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you guys doing to make money?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you guys doing to make money?

Hey MCM members, what do you guys do to make money? This could be a full time job, or just some ways to make a few bucks here and there.

I personally am still in school, so I have to rely on basically mowing neighbors lawns making about $80 a week.

-Ben

I'm on the books as casual but I have perminant shifts five days a week. I teach kiddies to swim . I also do some adults and mum and babies classes. Love the latter if you know what I mean . Pays really well! Glad I got the qualification.
    Spelling mistakes are most likely due to me typing on an iPad.
    MR CELICAS TOY!
    MrCelicas Family rides!
    Originally posted by Rake
    MrCelica is all class. Listen to him.

Comment

I screw boxes for a living.

Seriously. I make letterboxes. Not the best job, not the best pay, so I'm looking for something else to do.

Comment

Full time landscaper, I'm a team leader so I do pretty well and I love Saturday work cause I get double time

Comment

Work 5days a week reading electric meters while I take physics to start a power lineman apprenticeship. Big moneyzz

Comment

Selling my old stuff on eBay.
            "Front wheel drive can drift-not-really-just-does-hand-brakies-around-corners."
            sigpic

Originally posted by phoenx
            what if there was a newspaper for this thread? it would be the STD, social thread daily...

Comment

Buying parts off people who dont know what they are worth, n then selling them for a profit

Still yet to buy a car to wreak for parts to sell
              1977 mini sunshine: the slow build continues

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...cooper-s-specs

Comment

^I definitely want to get into that once I get some more experience with cars under my belt

Comment

apprentice electronics technician, work 40 hours a week for $300. also install car audio sometimes and repair amplifiers and stuff at home to sell.

Comment

IT support and program development.
                    If at first you don't succeed, add duct take.

Comment

Nothing. Hopefully within a couple of years, or possibly this year if I commit, I might end up making web design/computer design related things. Seeing as there really aren't any decent paying jobs until I am about 16, I'll have to be creative on the web! haha

Comment

Holiday work... I have my open data cabling licence, so I can usually get work from someone.

Comment

chef.. its shit & im over it looking for something else to do
                          "Is it weird this gave me a Rageboner?"

Comment

currently unemployed looking for a job...(automotive apprentice..)
                            "if its perfect , why change it?!" -marty

Comment

As my profile says I flip burgers yo. But I am going to school for a graphic arts certificate. Then web design and photography might be my hobby jobs.
                              My photobucket. Where my car pics are.

http://m1209.photobucket.com/albums/gakkengod

Comment

Working...
                              X