Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you guys doing to make money?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm mostly doing translation, but I'm writing articles about business news as well; tonight, it's about the investor's Greek residence permit that's a little bit of monthly extra to my wage, and it's usually what I use as my "fun things" money.
    Last edited by Master_Scythe; 25-06-2021, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• I’m a full time automotive instructor at a local community college and a part time (usually summer break) wrench slinger at a near by Honda dealer.

Comment

• I was doing IT support for a travel company b4 Covid, have been at home "stood down" since March for that. I also teach 3D subjects at Uni part time.

Honestly not sure wtf to do with myself going forward what with Covid and all, definitely a bit lost!

Comment

• That's super weird to be sitting at home when you're in IT. I'm in IT myself and have never been busier with work in my life in early march and april it was like the olympics here, it was nuts. IT is the one stable factor that always has to work, same with supermarket employees, powerplant engineers and such.

Comment

• working as a software developer full-time

Comment

• During the day, I do IT support, on the side I do lawn care, the stock market and car work.

Comment

• I play in gambling mostly in poker sometimes to make some tips.

Comment

• I am Service Engineer fixing all laboratory equipment, also electrician and joiner

Comment

• Right, this thread has attracted more then enough spammers and useless posts. So I'm closing it

Comment

Working...
                    X