Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-mails, really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mails, really

Well, I got the forum rules email last night (a couple of weeks after the rule change) and just checked my e-mails, I have over 500 subscribed mighty car mods e-mails.

They are deleted now, however, why am I getting an email about a reply to a thread when said post was made 2 weeks ago?

Plus I am getting multiple emails on the same thread, I thought you got one until you visited the thread? I got dozens of social thread emails in one hit.

Wtf is going on? More just arrived, now to go delete them.

------------------------------------
    A Digger is someone, who, at some point in their life, made out a blank cheque payable to "The Commonwealth and People of Australia" for "Any amount up to and including my life"

LEST WE FORGET
    -Christopher Scott

"Rumbuck"

National President
    NT State President
    Darwin and Surrounding Areas Chapter President

Bullets in the Gun Ute Club

Yeah I've been getting a bunch of notifications from weeks ago. Like I said in the other thread, it's because the rule email sort of 'backed up' every other notification email. It's just how it is. We've never actually done a mail-out that big, so a few bugs were to be expected.

Give it time, the email notifications should clear themselves out reasonably soon.

Comment

Working...
    X