Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tapatalk blank pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk blank pages

Anyone else getting a problem when using the forum that Tapatalk just displays blank threads? For example all the threads appear in General but when you click on them the screen just goes blank.

Anyone else?
    MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

I have had that recently too. When using it on here and VWWatercooled it happens regularly. It apparently is an issue with the current version of Tapatalk on IOS devices. Hopefully they release a update soon
    MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
    MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

Yeah mate, also truncating participated topics an subscribed topics areas.

I also have the issue if I post, and someone has posted before me, it chucks a spastic when trying to sort posts in the thread. Only workaround is to exit the thread and reload the forum in tapatalk.

Also, sometimes, for some strange random reason, replues to thread AHD352 will appear in thread XYZ535

A lot of the issues I found are fixed by force closing tapatalk on Android using a task killer and opening it back up. For iPhails...I dunno how it could be fixed.

------------------------------------
      A Digger is someone, who, at some point in their life, made out a blank cheque payable to "The Commonwealth and People of Australia" for "Any amount up to and including my life"

LEST WE FORGET
      -Christopher Scott

"Rumbuck"

National President
      NT State President
      Darwin and Surrounding Areas Chapter President

Bullets in the Gun Ute Club

Comment

Originally posted by Rumbuck View Post

A lot of the issues I found are fixed by force closing tapatalk on Android using a task killer and opening it back up.
        Yea thanks for that Rumbuck, I find this works too, recently had someone ask me about this exact thing in person. It's quite annoying, hopefully there's an update soon..

Comment

Well the issue isn't there in the Tapatalk 4 Beta...however there are other issues

------------------------------------
          A Digger is someone, who, at some point in their life, made out a blank cheque payable to "The Commonwealth and People of Australia" for "Any amount up to and including my life"

LEST WE FORGET
          -Christopher Scott

"Rumbuck"

National President
          NT State President
          Darwin and Surrounding Areas Chapter President

Bullets in the Gun Ute Club

Comment

Working...
          X