Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post character limit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post character limit?

[post forum crash]
    I came across a (small?) issue, I just edited one of my old posts, and after clicking "save" it literally deleted 3/4 of the post. Apparently there is some sort of maximum limit? And is substantially lower than the old forum?
    Modifying is a lifestyle!
    Originally posted by milkchicken
    Oh man I hate it when the bolts on my car decide to strip, its so awkward.. I'm like dude I've got a partner I can't be seen doing this...

I had a similar issue and it was due to using a GBP currency symbol. Everything from the symbol onwards was hidden, if you edited the post it all showed again but when you saved it it disappeared again. May be that it doesnt support all special charecters.

Comment

I think quite a few special characters trigger this, I also had the title to another topic get chopped in half at the e-with-dots-on-it that normally goes in the french car brand Citroen.

edit: it also did it to this post, actually.
      Modifying is a lifestyle!
      Originally posted by milkchicken
      Oh man I hate it when the bolts on my car decide to strip, its so awkward.. I'm like dude I've got a partner I can't be seen doing this...

Comment

Working...
      X