Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New user sign up not working properly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user sign up not working properly?

Hi guys, just signed up to the forum, but almost gave up as the random question to verify you're human seem overly difficult. Am I just being stupid, or is there something I should know about myself? For example:
    "The Cresta is a 10 second what?" I tried Toyota, toyota, car, sleeper, Sleeper, etc.
    "What model of VW is Miss Daisy?" I tried Beetle, beetle, beetel, etc.

Now I really want to know what the "correct" answers are to these questions!

checked them and there should be any issues i can see
    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Marty Email me please..... Robert.J.R.Dehart@gmail.com.... I would like to help moderate the site. I need to bone up on issues like this but I will pull my share for the one time fee of 0.00$
      Permanent rev limiter = the crank popping out to say ELLO!!!!

Comment

Yep got it, will look at setting a mod permission set for guys like you who are keen to help out, realistically it's just keeping the spam at bay and the odd tidy up here and there. stay tuned.
        Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Thank you Marty!
          Permanent rev limiter = the crank popping out to say ELLO!!!!

Comment

Sorry to necro a fairly old thread, but I also ran into this issue while signing up.
            I understand the need for questions to reduce/eliminate spam, but I don't think that they should be ones with ambiguous/multiple answers.
            I ended up refreshing the page until I got a question with an obvious answer

Comment

Ditto, normal captchas should be sufficient. I shouldn
              Last edited by Hat Man; 13-06-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X