Sponsor Banner

Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech Engine Management http://www.bridgestone.com.au

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking an admins help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking an admins help

Just wondering why my post in members rides "Lockies S15 VVL Kicked In Yo Version 2.2" has disappeared
    Last edited by lockiess15; 31-07-2018, 10:54 AM.
    Originally posted by sti
    Fortunately it is people like me that can afford such mistakes

.Could a admin please get in touch with me, cheers
    Originally posted by sti

Comment

If your post was created any time between 2013 and 2017 it would have been lost in the server crash.

Comment

Originally posted by MotoringBox View Post
        If your post was created any time between 2013 and 2017 it would have been lost in the server crash.
        Post was made few months ago. Was working perfectly fine until I updated the post with some pictures of newly purchased parts for my build.
        Originally posted by sti

Comment

The post is still showing for me with all the content, it just says "Post is unapproved"
          Originally posted by sti

Comment

Hi Lockies

Do you have a link to the thread, if you can see it there must be a link to it. I can't find it anywhere by doing a search.

Also, when typing out your posts, try to minimise the use of special characters. such as the GBP pound sign etc as I don't think these errors have been ironed out yet. It'll delete everything in the post after the character. Try posting with plain text first.

I'm limited in what I can do as a Moderator I don't have Admin rights but I can at least try to work out what's gone wrong.

Thanks
            Last edited by MartinObviously; 02-08-2018, 07:45 AM. Reason: hahaha I messed up and typed the GBP symbol
            They see me coalin', they hatin'.

Project Diesel Tune:

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...ct-diesel-tune

Comment

Oh okay no worries . This is the link here if you can see it ?
              Originally posted by sti

Comment

Says I'm not authorised to view the thread, which is very strange. Clearly needs admin rights to fix this.

You might have to hang about for a bit, Marty isn't on that often and I'm not sure who else active that has admin rights.
                Last edited by MartinObviously; 03-08-2018, 03:04 AM.
                They see me coalin', they hatin'.

Project Diesel Tune:

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...ct-diesel-tune

Comment

Got it sorted... It looks like topics in the members rides section need to be approved before they're visible. This one must have slipped through. Sorry about that.

Comment

All good Martin , Jenga has it sussed . Cheers both for the help , appreciate it
                    Originally posted by sti

Comment

Working...
                    X