Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1999 Honda Prelude Money or Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Honda Prelude Money or Swap

Im selling my Honda Prelude as it is auto and now that i have learned to drive i want to move to manual. The car has air-con, leather seats and a sun roof. I have also added 17" black arrays wheels with chrome lip, neuspeed front strut-brace and a magna-flow muffler. The car also has an aftermarket front bar as well + it is lowered on king springs. Perfect p-plater car fits all rules and regulations. Come with space stock wheels and OEM front-bar and OEM springs. Car has done 21x,xxxkms but has had a $2000+ major service from the Honda dealership in Glen-Osmond. All seals, belts and rings have been replaced, there are no leaks and the engine is 100% good in quality. I have receipts to prove this. Has rego (don't know when it runs out but its not soon). Looking for 9,500 O.N.O or swap for manual R32 Skyline non-turbo. Preferable gun-metal grey or similar colour. Call me or text me on 0423 707 508 or email [email protected]. Photo on 2012-03-11 at 14.52.jpgCccaarrrssszzzz.jpgCaaazzzz.jpgBack of car with spoiler.jpgSpoiler 2.jpg also has red painted callipers so +25kw
Working...
X