Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS [VIC, AUST] VY Commodore Leather Steering Wheel, VT-VZ Flat-blade style wipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS [VIC, AUST] VY Commodore Leather Steering Wheel, VT-VZ Flat-blade style wipers

Pickup preferred from Glen Waverley, Victoria 3150. Can post anywhere in Australia at buyers expense (registered post for the wheel is up to $30 depending on your location).

Item #1: VY Commodore Leather Steering Wheel
    Condition: Good, Used.
    Comments: -128,000kms use, removed from VY Berlina Series2
    -a couple of very very minor marks on the leather (see pictures) otherwise good condition.
    -includes radio buttons
    -includes brand new set of spoke covers in "tempest" colour (grey) in addition to the old spoke covers
    -Ideal for person wanting to upgrade their VY wheel to leather.
    -Can be retrofitted to VT/VX See: conversion info
    -Can be fitted to VZ with minor modification - cast frame needs to be filed down slightly to ensure a flush fit.
    -Airbag NOT included.
    Asking Price: $100 ONO
    Pictures:

Item #2: Trico-TECH "Flat-blade" style windscreen wipers
    Condition: Very Good, Used.
    Comments:
    -Used for 1 week, decided i like Bosch Aerotwins better. Cost $60 new.
    -Suits cars with "hook" style wiper arms. 510mm and 560mm length blades.
    -Suits VT/VX/VY/VZ Commodore, may suit older model Commodores, and other cars too.
    Asking Price: $10
    Pictures:
    Last edited by TMM; 01-11-2010, 12:24 AM.

Dam. You wont post it
    Originally posted by MOOG
    "Luke641, I like him, his a good guy!.. Just throwing it out there"
    You Are a Bogan Dude, You Are Such a Bogan Dude, You Are From The Sutherland Shire, Frodo the Bogan!
    Check out my page:

Comment

Originally posted by luke641 View Post
      Dam. You wont post it
      Will consider posting it if no one is interested locally

Comment

Ill leave it for a bit, see if you get interest.. Put it on JC and SC. Always people looking.
        "Luke641, I like him, his a good guy!.. Just throwing it out there"
        You Are a Bogan Dude, You Are Such a Bogan Dude, You Are From The Sutherland Shire, Frodo the Bogan!
        Check out my page:

Comment

price drops and will now post anywhere in aus

Comment

price drop

Comment

isnt it illegal to sell steering wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by MGKid View Post
                First I've heard. Don't see why not. Hell, walk into any automotive parts store or parts dismantler / wrecker, and there'll be a display of them. Can probably also be bought through Dealerships.

If a such law pertaining to Airbags exists, he's not selling that with the wheel anyway.
                Last edited by Rake; 01-11-2010, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rake View Post
                  First I've heard. Don't see why not. Hell, walk into any automotive parts store or parts dismantler / wrecker, and there'll be a display of them. Can probably also be bought through Dealerships.

If a such law pertaining to Airbags exists, he's not selling that with the wheel anyway.
                  Dont take my word for it.. but i heard that it was illegal to take a steering wheel with an airbag out and replace with a non-airbag one.

Comment

in another thread he put another factory wheel in and he kept the airbag so i'd imagine that he has that covered
                    Another Quality post from Hayden
                    Have my P's, now what do I count down to?
                    Originally posted by ADowbs
                    In Volvo, we do trust.
                    My Boat: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...s-BF-SR-Falcon

Comment

That's true as far as I'm aware, for a road registered car. Not related to this thread though.

Comment

Originally posted by MGKid View Post
                        Never heard that before. It may or may not be illegal to post airbags, but i'm selling the wheel without the airbag.

Originally posted by Jordan. View Post
                        Dont take my word for it.. but i heard that it was illegal to take a steering wheel with an airbag out and replace with a non-airbag one.
                        This is true. I would hope that the person who buys this installs an airbag because it'll look pretty ugly without one XD
                        It's also technically illegal to install this on a VT/VX Commodore since you'd have to install a VY/VZ airbag that didn't come with the car. They work 100% though because internally the airbag is exactly the same.

It's still for sale if anyone is interested
                        Last edited by TMM; 03-11-2010, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X