Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS NSW 1993 subaru Liberty RS turbo genuine australian delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS NSW 1993 subaru Liberty RS turbo genuine australian delivered

Model: 1993 subaru liberty RS turbo
    Colour:white
    Transmission Type: % speed manual
    Registration Number/VIN#: BMM88W
    Mileage: KMs 190k km
    Price: $10000 ono
    Other Information:
    vehicle has been owned by us for the past 5 years, and in that time its been tastefully modified,
    it has the stock RS body kit, whole car was resprayed approx 6 months before we purchased it.
    the whole interior was also retrimmed by the previous owner ( a motor trimmer) in black suede and mustard leather, the drivers seat has a small amount of wear, and we decided that to preserve the front seats we would fit gf8 wrx front seats, so the retrimmed RS front seats and the gf8 seats will be included in the sale.
    also included in the interior are autometer boost and air fuel gauges mounted on the A pillar.

the engine has been replaced with a version 2 wrx item (MY95) and has had a vf30 turbo fitted and the oil is religiously changed every 5000 km without fail.
    the engine is controlled by a JDM version 2 wrx ecu, which suits the mods better than the RS ecu.
    the intake system has also been upgraded with a HKS pod filter (in an alloy airbox), alloy intake pipe, flipped core front mount intercooler with a greddy RS blow off valve. also has a greddy catch can fitted to the engine (but its never had anything in it)

the driveline has been completely replaced with version 4 (MY98) STi items including gearbox, front CV shafts, shifter, rear diff and cv shafts from ichiban imports and the fluid is changed every 15000 km (has been changed twice)

the suspension has also been upgraded with g4 coilovers supplied by justjap in kirawee and a front carbon fibre strut brace from a version 6(MY00) STi has also been fitted

Pictures:

Email: [email protected],com.au
    Phone: 0421 932 749

Good luck with the sale. Too bad it's a Turbo, would have most prob been easier to sell if it was'nt (all the p platers). Yellow brake callippers would look great to match that yellow trim.
    Spelling mistakes are most likely due to me typing on an iPad.
    MR CELICAS TOY!
    MrCelicas Family rides!
    Originally posted by Rake
    MrCelica is all class. Listen to him.

Comment

You drive a % speed manual car, ZOMG bro, where can I get one?

Good luck on the sale man.
      Originally posted by djzayas
      I picked Up a cleen stock as a rock s14 from a old grandma the other week
      Originally posted by NL_Taylor
      what did she upgrade to ? a GT-r ?
      My N14 SSS

Comment

Confused as to why you're selling your cars, but goodluck. If there was no P Plate restrictions, this would make a nice second car.. :P

Comment

Was this the camo car? (from marty's subaru build vid) Looks great if I were in Australia I'd buy it in a heart beat! To bad buying and then shipping it to were I live would (in the end) cost twice the asking price.

Comment

Originally posted by BIHexpress View Post
            Was this the camo car? (from marty's subaru build vid) Looks great if I were in Australia I'd buy it in a heart beat! To bad buying and then shipping it to were I live would (in the end) cost twice the asking price.
            I believe he just put a new Member's Ride thread up on the "camo car".

Comment

this is another car i partially own with a mate, selling off a few cars to buy another one, all will be revealed in due course.

Comment

I really like all your cars Mechanical Stig, you have really good taste. I like these legacy's because there so rare over here, I've only ever seen one.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X