WTB Mini 1275 engine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Mini 1275 engine

Just asking if any one knows some one willing to part with there engine Hopefully complete

what about moog he has a spare now

Comment

Originally posted by signwilson View Post
      what about moog he has a spare now
      couldnt contact him to ask about the specs

so what do i do
      Last edited by Ethan_Woody; 08-03-2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Whereabouts are you? My old man has a 1275 engine that came out of his mini project, the engine runs, is clean as, and has around 20,000 miles only.
        They say a dog is a man's best friend, but I don't even have enemies that would look me dead in the eye while sh*tting on my floor...

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
          Whereabouts are you? My old man has a 1275 engine that came out of his mini project, the engine runs, is clean as, and has around 20,000 miles only.
          if you by any chance have x-ray vision. Look down, you may be able to see him through the 12,000ish km's of rock... on the other side of the world.
          This is my signature, by far the most original and hilarious signature made in the long hilarious history of hilarious original signatures, all other signatures shall bow before mine for it is... the best.

GTI-R > SW20 > everything else

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo from Bell St View Post

if you by any chance have x-ray vision. Look down, you may be able to see him through the 12,000ish km's of rock... on the other side of the world.
            Must admit that made me laugh. Though if I could see through things I'd be looking.. erm... elsewhere :P
            They say a dog is a man's best friend, but I don't even have enemies that would look me dead in the eye while sh*tting on my floor...

Comment

Must admit that made me laugh. Though if I could see through things I'd be looking.. erm... elsewhere :P
              Oh yes, totally looking at... engines.
              This is my signature, by far the most original and hilarious signature made in the long hilarious history of hilarious original signatures, all other signatures shall bow before mine for it is... the best.

GTI-R > SW20 > everything else

Comment

Aye. And headlights..

Comment

Aye. And headlights..
                  lol

just to add im in melbourne near sunbury

Comment

http://www.ausminispares.com.au/ you tried here mate? Apparently they do reconditioned engines. Sorry I can't be more helpful

Comment

Working...
                    X