Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: JL Audio 10W7AE Anniversary Edition + 2 AMPS $700 ONO VIC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: JL Audio 10W7AE Anniversary Edition + 2 AMPS $700 ONO VIC

Hi All,

So heres the sitch, i had this sound equipment in my previous car and when i sold it i was going to put this in the mazda, however recently i got married and was given an antique 1800's clock, which after 4 months it stopped working, so i figured oh i'll just oil it and off it goes, nope didn't work so i thought i know what i'll do is i'll pull it apart and i'll clean it thoroughly and re-apply the oil...so it exploded and cogs went everywhere i want to point out to never undo an old cog driven clock while fully wound. So now i have to get this clock fixed so that my wife is happy.

I went down to get the repair quoted and it came in at $770 and so came the time to sell my sound equipment, which all works perfectly the 300/4 has scratches on the front (ref Pictures) and the soundstream speakers are just a throw in which they have some rust on the back but they work fine.

What I'm selling is:
    10W7AE JL AUDIO Sub (Anniversary Edition) - Retail - $1300 New
    600X1XD JL AUDIO AMP - Retail $450 New
    300X4 V2 JL AUDIO AMP - Retail $450 New
    1x Pair of Sound Stream Xtream XSC.6 (i used them as rear speakers and they work but have some rust behind the speaker) - Retail - (i can't remember)

So all up i spent $2200+ on the above equipment which I'm selling to try and get as much as possible to fix this clock i broke

I'm in Croydon Victioria 3136 i would prefer pickup since the sub and box weigh a million Kilos (well you either need a really strong bloke/female or two normal sized people to lift it) However I'm happy to organise shipping at buyers expense. Which I'll get three quotes for you.

If you have any questions hit me up and I'll answer them as best i can.

Thanks,
    Mike Allison

This is a Front View This is a Top View This is a Close up of the Badge
Working...
X