Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FS] Screw-on number plate covers! 5 to clear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FS] Screw-on number plate covers! 5 to clear!

Hey all,

A friend of mine has purchased a load of number plate covers in bulk, and is selling for $28 delivered anywhere in Australia.

Some details:

"Number plate covers to suit standard Australian plates. Included in the kit is a full set of mounting screws, and optional spacers if required to mount the covers away from either the plate or the mounting location on the car. The kit also includes specific mounting spacers for use with Holden Commodores (different mounting mechanism). The plates are sold in full retail packaging, and the quality matches (and arguably, surpasses) equivalent alternatives you would buy in stores. Notably these covers actually screw into the plate with scrivets, as opposed to mounting "clips" which stretch and deform over time. There is also no cheap foam spacers utilised in the kit. Better quality an durability than other brands such as Altrex. Note further these plates actually contour over and AROUND the plates, negating the need for a cheap, ineffective foam spacer."

What is included in the kit:

$(KGrHqFHJ!sE7yHsnE!EBPBpPow)UQ~~60_12.jpg

150890_461811786804_622226804_5984608_972933_n.jpg

Fitted to my '55:

boso.jpg

Reply / PM me if interested
    boso'55
    Frangipani
    Last edited by boso'55; 01-04-2012, 03:53 PM.
    Michael
    DIY Addict

- 1993 Mazda MX5 NA Special Edition (For sale! )

- 2013 Toyota 86 GTS, Storm Black

All sold but 1. Cheers so far ppl
    Michael
    DIY Addict

- 1993 Mazda MX5 NA Special Edition (For sale! )

- 2013 Toyota 86 GTS, Storm Black

Comment

Working...
    X