Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halo lights!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo lights!?

Hey guys! I want to upgrade my evo vii brights and I want them to stand out so I'm looking at halos do I need HIDs with halos or will halos give enough light themselves?

You need a Halo projector light. With HID's. Be wary of ebay products. Poor construction and the plastic starts to melt.

Comment

Halos are the rings around the headlight. Please don't use these as your actual headlight...
      sigpic

Comment

Halos alone will not nearly be enough light to drive with. This coming from someone who has them.
        BUILT NOT BOUGHT

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 6.2 liter V-8, K&N intake, P&P'd TB, Borla long tube headers & ATAK exhaust, Mast motorsports Stage 2 cam and springs, Custom dyno tune by RDP Motorsport, MSD 2step, Hurst line lock, Dynotune nitrous kit, Eibach lowering springs, Camaro V-6 "Heritage" wheels, MT Street radials (coming soon). 510 RWHP 525 RWTQ

Wanna race? How much money you bring? I'll match it.

Comment

Thanks guys. I ordered some HIDs from autoplutonium the same brand that Marty and Moog put in the forester and Silvia back in season 1 are they not bad or have I wasted $100?

Comment

If you want an actual projector lens setup, i know a guy who sells them and can help with installs.
            Cheers
            Ash

sigpic
            NSW SUPRA CLUB
            Events co-ordinator

www.supra.org.au
            VTEC: All of the lag, none of the turbo...

Comment

Ash is that in relation to my other thread? If so send details..........now

Comment

Working...
              X