Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a 5600watt amp blow up my speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Seriously hope you're trolling.

how is that trolling...? my car does over 156db on cadence subs and USaudio amps and blew out 4 windshields in 3 months...? and altho it's not perfectly linear it was within +/-3db from 15hz to 70hz...

Comment

And isobaric configuration causing lower sensitivity? How? In what way? I have yet to see one graph over 12ms delay and electrical efficiency under 85%.
      what the hell does group delay have to do with sensitivity? *sigh*

how have you convinced people that you know about car audio! the nonsense you come up with is laughable.

Comment

Any of you posting dB scores, that's nothing, show me a flat response graph from 5hz to 70hz, THEN i'll be impressed. Don't carry yourself as tho you're an expert, when clearly you know nothing.
        please explain why on earth you would want a flat response down to 5hz? I mean do you actually have a realistic purpose for wanting such a low response, other than the pure wank factor? specially when the majority of amps have a low frequency cut off of 10hz, let alone the fact that the human ear stops perceiving sounds lower than 16hz as musical tones, and that real world application. I'm not saying you can't do it, but, if that's what it's going to take to impress you don't hold your breath.

[[email protected];233199} I get payed for my designs and work, that alone means i'm a professional, as its my profession[/QUOTE]

A professional also means, Expert and specialized knowledge in field which one is practicing professionally.
        sorry but the term 'professional' is so loosely used these days that any first year apprentice can call himself a professional. not to mention the way you are handling yourself in this thread is slightly un-professional.

If you don't care about peoples 'pissing match' as you call it, then why comment at all, let alone turn it in to a 'pissing match' about you being right and everyone else being wrong.

again, sorry OP.

Comment

Originally posted by ranio View Post
          A professional also means, Expert and specialized knowledge in field which one is practicing professionally.
          on that note, i haven't been able to find anything pointing towards the existence of Dunn Soundesign... surely a professional business would have a listing somewhere...? or even just chatter via the interwebs... the ONLY information i can find comes back to the profile on here...?

would you have a site or something where i can have a look at your Soundesigns...?

Comment

So if someone has a small startup business in rural Missouri you expect an extensive website...have you ever been to rural areas of the US? Be glad he has internet access. lol
            Originally posted by MOOG
            Volvo is turbo and proper mad.
            Originally posted by Jenga
            You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

Comment

Originally posted by FortKid View Post
              So if someone has a small startup business in rural Missouri you expect an extensive website...have you ever been to rural areas of the US? Be glad he has internet access. lol
              hahaha well that much is true, i haven't been out there but i imagine it'd be like rural areas out here... lol

nah just made me wonder what exactly Dunn Soundesign is...? especially with such claims to being a professional over the other page, i thought there may just be some website or business listing i could check out, even just other posts on forums with some pics and whatnot of his past designs/builds, i would have been interested to see his previous work...

Comment

so, his only customer is himself?

Comment

Working...
                X