Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Painting your Brake booster.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting your Brake booster.

This is often over looked, most people do not think about the looks or condition of their brake booster. I am in the middle of restoring a 1987 Porsche 944 NA. has been loads of fun, here are some photos from the Brake booster Painting. It really is worth the extra time and keeps the rust away. the Car has been sitting since 2002.

Looks good man, keep up the good work!

Comment

Thank you Hammer_Man, I do appreciate the extra motivation!

Comment

Brake boosters definitely do get grotty over the years! Paint looks great! I need to redo the one on my Acura Integra as well, thank you for reminding me haha

Comment

Hi Slipshot139 Agreed man, they do get overlooked. Thank you much ^_^ Post up pictures once you are done with your Acura's booster, You are welcome.

Comment

Shouldn't it be paint'd red just like the calipers? :P
            1991 Bronco Eddie Bauer ~ 351w EFI 5.8 (5752cc) ~ E4OD ~ BW1356 (Manual) ~ Manual Hub{s} ~ 265/75 r15

http://i.imgur.com/ab0M4uq.png

Comment

Hey Skitter302 the Calipers are black on this Model 944. But would be neat to do that on a later project. ^_^ thanks for the idea.

Comment

The last car I owned was Audi and it was covered with glow in the dark paint Noxton. It can be applied to any surface without any limitations. I have left some luminescent paint to my mom and she made a cool painting on my little sister's wall.

Comment

LGrammer, Man that is really cool, and out of the box, I love it!

Comment

You're welcome. Here's a better look for you

Comment

haha Now how fun is that! Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                      X