Sponsor Banner

Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech Engine Management http://www.bridgestone.com.au

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Toyota Corolla what now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Toyota Corolla what now?

like owning a reliable appliance boring but it doesn't have to be I like it but it's the same as all the others millions of them I see every day and I gess my question is how do you make a domestic car turn heads can it be done DIY in my drive way with a buget of $1000 ??????

I have a 2009 Scion XD, and I just upgraded all the lights (interior, brake, headlight, etc) to LEDs, so far it's probably been around a $300 investment. Not sure if your Corolla already comes with stock LEDs, but being able to see better is always a nice improvement.
    Attached Files

Comment

Its got led head lights stock I'm thinking 17 inch rims murderd out black wrap the hood bc coil overs tint windows but every one else's cars look like that I want to do something different . It a brand new car 0km on it 140hp 2014 Toyota Corolla let eco what would Marty and moog do to it ????????

Comment

i want more power but I can have it without paying $big money for superchager turbos are $4000 bucks for all the parts I need. even my mighty car mods Sticker is not working and I have no turbo yoda or mechanical stig. I'm going to have to murder out this Corolla black with green neons steel me some trucks fast a furious Styles

Comment

Working...
        X