Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "Ask Turbo Yoda" Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about turbo charging a n/a car domestic car auto is it harder to do or is it a waste of time and money just buy a turbo car what do i do Alan supercharging my car is $2000 dollars Cheeper than buying turbo kit from eBay and all the other part to make it work then haveing to fix it again and again what do you think would be easier?

Comment

• Hi Al.
      i need some help. Im putting and ade236 (a south african built 3.86l diesel motor) into a land rover defender, the motor is a turbo motor but did not ship with a turbo. I was pointed at a t3t28 will this be a good turbo for a motor of that size. The vehicle is used to tow roughly 1.5 tonnes and im chasing about 100kw and 400ish nm of torque

Comment

• Hi
        I just bought myself a 2002 Hyundai Elantra 1.8 5speed as a fun car, I would like to know how would I turbo this motor and what ecu would you recommend as there is no plug in ecu available?

Comment

• Hey, I am just about to swap my gen 4 liberty wagon like Marty for auto to manual, I was wondering what was involved in doing the conversion. What wiring had to be done and if I buy a manual ecu would that fix any problems thanks.
          Last edited by Dougy246; 26-08-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Hi Turbo Yoda, there has been a lot of c20ne turbo projects so far, but I can't manage to find out which turbo specs should I use in my plan to make my 1991 opel calibra wwwrrrrrrrrr tzum tzum tzum tzum ( and no i'm not planning to buy c20xe)

Comment

• I've got an X5 with the N63 engine (4.4L v8, hot V, twin turbo).
              1. Are the factory turbos worth replacing?
              2. Is it worth it to fabricate "cross-over" style exhaust manifolds similar to those on the S63 engine?
              3. Would I be better off making a single 8-to-1 exhaust manifold and single large turbo?

Comment

Working...
              X