Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2twisted AWD to Front Wheel drive switch.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2twisted AWD to Front Wheel drive switch.

Hello

I saw on a MCM dyno video that 2wisted had a switch to go between AWD and Front wheel drive.
    My Talon has a very similar drive train but no switch.
    Can someone please edumacate me on this function and how it works and how to possibly convert my Talon.

Cheers
    ​​​​​
    Last edited by V8SLAYER; 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM.
    Boost it and don't Loose it!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5xLfye18f9tWhJCq5

You need to install a turboencabulator first. The rest is self-explanatory.

Comment

Do I use a left handed screw driver for that install or just magnetic fitment?
      Boost it and don't Loose it!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5xLfye18f9tWhJCq5

Comment

CC 1.8L Wagon box (early 4G93 and early 90's 2.0L Hyundai Sonata bellhousing i think)! Just remember Hyundai used mitsubishi engine designs till about 1995! Sonata 2.0L DOHC 16V auto engine only till 94 from memory is a small port 6 bolt 4G63 with a different rocker cover!

Comment

Originally posted by V8SLAYER View Post
          Hello

I saw on a MCM dyno video that 2wisted had a switch to go between AWD and Front wheel drive.
          My Talon has a very similar drive train but no switch.
          Can someone please edumacate me on this function and how it works and how to possibly convert my Talon.

Cheers
          ​​​​​
          pretty sure ti was somewhat of a joke, as with 2wisted seems to be FWD only as far as i can tell

Comment

The E39A galant VR4 carried a selectable lever that switched the AWD to FWD for dyno purposes. It is possible that Twisted actually has this Gearbox.

Comment

Working...
            X